First things first, I woke up late today, so all my meals were shifted backwards time-wise. This means I missed some meals ;(
Today’s breakdown went as follows:
– Woke up, had the bombshell spell (yum!)
– Went for a 30 minute walk
– Ate a meal 1 of the “Banana Split” sans carob chips (I supplemented 1 cup blueberries instead)
– Had my “tankini” of Trilogy Kombucha (by far my favorite)
– One piece was 1 cup grapes and 1/2 a kiwi
– Meal 2 was the spicy mustard wrap, my vversion had chicken. I also had 5 strawberries and green tea.
– Meal 3 (officially at 9pm) was the remaining 1/2 of my kiwi
And that was it! I know it’s not a lot, but I ate every 2-3 hours and my day didn’t “start” until 12pm for meals.
I also didn’t get to work out this evening/late afternoon because I worked a closing shift. Bleh!
I hope everyone had a great day! Also, if you haven’t seen it, Karena and Katrina announced the Bikini Challenge winners at ToneItUp.com! The winners were amazing choices this year, and two of the four were my favorite gals Sophie Howl and Laura Sacco <3!!